We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us.
We're on the lookout for an SAP SCM Consultant for our AMS environment. Be a part of our global team, contributing to SCM processes, issue resolution, and continuous enhancements. Apply your expertise in STO processes, EDI monitoring, and more. Ready to elevate your career? Apply now!
Consultant SAP SCM in AMS environment:
We are looking for a strong SAP SCM Consultant in AMS environment:
- Pharma experience / FDA-regulated industry
- Experience working with other SAP domains:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support on SAP SCM process.
- Document the knowledge acquired to be shared with the rest of the team.
- Run production issue calls & get to a resolution including but not limited to Troubleshooting complex production issues.
- Proactively find & implement improvement opportunities.
- Should work on Incidents / Service Requests / Problem Management / Minor Enhancements based on business needs.
- Work collaboratively with teams located in different locations worldwide.
- Follow AMS processes and adhere to SLAs.
- Prepare/Present status reports as needed.
- Participate in Weekly Operational Meeting calls with business stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Required
- 5-10 years of experience in the implementation of SAP projects using SAP ECC and SAP S4H
- Must have experience integrating with other SAP modules SD & FI
- Strong experience in STO processes and EDI monitoring.
- Experience on country setup is a plus.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / GxP domains will be a plus
- Prior Experience in AMS (Application Management Services) is required.
- Must have excellent communication to face business users and lead workshops.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are necessary.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.