We know that great results are only achieved with a great team. That's why we are looking for talented, passionate individuals who are eager to grow professionally and build a career with us as a Data Engineer. If you're interested, apply here.
- Analyze data and generate KPIs and data cubes.
- Design and implement data flows and pipelines to extract information from various sources to the Data Warehouse.
- Develop queries and data procedures in SQL and PLSQL.
- Identify and resolve issues in development, testing, acceptance, and production environments.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in data management processes.
- Handle exceptions in the data flow.
- Design Big Data solutions, preferably using Spark and Hadoop.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an ETL developer.
- Experience with data quality tools.
- Knowledge of master and reference data.
- At least 3 years of experience in data-focused code development using Java and/or Scala.
- Knowledge in architecture to support Big Data processes, preferably Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with the structuring and patterns of data warehouses.
- Experience in implementing data warehousing and data lakes projects.
- Use of ticket systems such as JIRA, Trello, Redmine, or others.
- Participation in end-to-end implementations using agile methodologies.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in ETL tools such as SSIS, ODI, NIFI, or similar.
- Experience in Cloud platforms, preferably IBM.
- Experience in application and data integrations with Kafka (Confluent).
- Knowledge of Cloudera's DataFlow Manager.
- Solid experience in ETL with tools such as SSIS, KAFKA, SPARK, ETL-ORACLE, and optional knowledge of tools like ODI and Informatica.
- Extensive knowledge of databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Cassandra, and other related technologies.
- Experience using development IDEs, such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Gitlab.
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website:
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.