We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us.
Join us as an SAP MDG Consultant for our SAP S/4 implementation projects. Your role will involve working on End to End implementations, integrating MDG with other systems, and ensuring a seamless flow of data. If you have a passion for tackling complex challenges, effective communication skills, and the drive to take ownership of projects, we invite you to explore this opportunity with Keyrus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP MDG – Material Master, Finance Master Data Objects, Customer, Vendor, etc.
- Minimum 2 End to End implementation experience in MDG including hands-on design and configuration.
- Integration MDG with other systems
- Knowledge of various aspects of MDG including source and consumers integration, application architecture, external data/vendor access, security.
- Knowledge of Messages monitoring and message handling (Webservices, …)
- Types of CRs and approval flow (Create, Change, Block/unblock, Deletion, )
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Demonstrate ownership and leadership in a project from design to execution.
- Core Model and Roll Out implementation experience.
- Excellent communication to face business users and lead workshops.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity.
Ability to travel to the USA.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.