We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for [ROLE] below:
We are looking for a strong SAP OTC Consultant in AMS environment with experience ideally in Pharma/FDA-regulated industry. With experience working with other SAP domains such as: SAP LE, SAP MM and SAP FI
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support on SAP OTC process.
- Document the knowledge acquired to be shared with the rest of the team.
- Run production issue calls & get to a resolution including but not limited to Troubleshooting complex production issues.
- Proactively find & implement improvement opportunities.
- Should work on Incidents / Service Requests / Problem Management / Minor Enhancements based on business needs.
- Work collaboratively with teams located in different locations worldwide.
- Follow AMS processes and adhere to SLAs.
- Prepare/Present status reports as needed.
- Participate in Weekly Operational Meeting calls with business stakeholders.
- 5-10 years of experience in the implementation of SAP projects using SAP ECC and SAP S4H
- Experience integrating with other SAP modules FI, LE and MM
- Strong experience in STO processes and EDI posting.
- Strong experience in intercompany billing.
- Strong experience with invoice forms
- Excellent analytical skills, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Prior Experience in AMS (Application Management Services) is required.
- Must have excellent communication to face business users and lead workshops.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are necessary.
Ability to travel to the USA.
- Experience on country setup is a plus.
- Experience on trade compliance is a plus.
- Experience on INTRASTAT is a plus.
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / GxP domains will be a plus
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.