We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Senior CRMA Support Engineer below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist pre-sales by doing discovery sessions, running demos, webinars or estimating project hours.
- Function as lead developer/technical SME on one or more projects simultaneously.
- Best practices when designing dashboards to ensure user interface is high quality.
- Help coach junior CRMA Analysts for when they encounter technical hurdles.
- Help define and build industry specific CRMA Dashboards for marketing and Sales.
- Strong spoken and written English skills, able to work directly with stake holders in the United States and Canada
- Experience with scoping level of effort for both Tableau and CRMA engagements.
- Experience as technical lead on engagements,
- Experience with advanced SAQL and JSON development.
- Experience with building advanced data recipes.
- Einstein Analytics
- CRMA expert with multiple project implementation experience.
- Familiar with CRMA evolution from Wave Analytics to TCRM to CRMA and the different features.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.