We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us.
Our growing Data Engineering team works with best-in-class platforms and our team has a lot of opportunities to contribute and shape outcomes!
Role & Responsibilities:
Technical/Development - Hands-on work with Cloud-based technologies (i.e., Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Talend), creating data pipelines and orchestration to integrate systems
- Sr Technical Team Support - Act as senior developer on a project team by handing off assignments, creating and reviewing templates, conducting code reviews, etc.
- Internal R&D - Participate in Data Engineering portfolio development by creating demos, researching various technologies, building the Knowledge base About Your Background
- At least 4+ years of experience as a data engineer with experience data warehousing and integrations
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python Java
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) and Change Data Capture (CDC)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases (e.g., Snowflake, PostgreSQL, and Redshift)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and related services like S3, EC2, Lambda, etc.
- Extensive experience with big data technologies, including Hadoop, Spark, or similar frameworks
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.