We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Salesforce Senior Developer below:
Location: US or Colombia
Role & Responsibilities:
Meeting with prospects and clients to scope requirements
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
Project Management and design/plans including estimates
- On smaller projects act as project manager, on larger project be the primary point person to the project manager
- Manage client’s expectations on projects
- Liaise with Keyrus Account Manager
Lead overall design
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support application build as needed.
- API development and best practices to ensure limits are not exceeded
- Manage source control repository and review code to ensure quality development
- Release & environment management (i.e., deployments).
- Fluent English C1+
- 2+ years of technical development experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce foundational clouds such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Experience with other clouds is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented database design and modeling.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Experience delivering technical/analytics trainings
- Extensive experience in Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Web Components and API development.
- Experience with integration end-to-end system testing and performance tuning.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Salesforce Developer / Platform Developer I / Architect Certifications or equivalent knowledge.
- Tableau and Tableau CRM experience is a plus
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.