We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. We are looking for a If you are interested, follow the requirements for [ROLE] below:
Consultant Supply Chain SAP IBP AMS environment
We are looking for a strong SAP IBP resource in AMS environment:
- Pharma experience / FDA-regulated industry
- Experience working with other SAP domains:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support on SAP IBP.
- Document the knowledge acquired to be shared with the rest of the team.
- Run production issue calls & get to a resolution including but not limited to Troubleshooting complex production issues.
- Proactively find & implement improvement opportunities.
- Should work on Incidents / Service Requests / Problem Management / Minor Enhancements based on business needs.
- Work collaboratively with teams located in different locations worldwide.
- Follow AMS processes and adhere to SLAs.
- Prepare/Present status reports as needed.
- Participate in Weekly Operational Meeting calls with business stakeholders.
Skills & Experience Required
- 5-10 years of experience in the implementation of SAP projects using demand and planning modules such as SAP IBP, SAP APO or SAP PP/DS
- Be able to provide technical stewardship of end-to-end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience integrating with other SAP modules and business areas (PP, MM, SD,…)
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services(CI-DS)
- Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / GxP domains will be a plus
- Prior Experience in AMS (Application Management Services) is required.
- Must have excellent communication to face business users and lead workshops.
Ability to travel to the USA.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.