Keyrus Consultants are collaborative and curious - working together to figure out the best solution for our clients. Keyrus is actively seeking candidates who are problem solvers, enjoy working on challenging projects, and want to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
The Enterprise Performance Management Consultant’s primary responsibility will be to collaborate with other Keyrus Consultants to deliver technical solutions to our wide range of clients with a focus on client service. The ideal candidate for the role will have a strong business background, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to continually take on new responsibilities. Keyrus offers a dynamic working environment, numerous opportunities to acquire new consulting and technical skills and a unique chance to be part of a fast-growing Practice to take your career to the next step.
- Perform user requirements analysis, facilitate business process design and business modelling sessions with client’s subject matter experts, and identify gaps, issues, and reporting risk areas as part of an implementation team
- Translate business processes and requirements into technical requirements & design documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support client’s desired to-be state
- Configure and develop the designed client’s planning, reporting and analytical models
- Maintain client focus and demonstrate ownership to drive consensus and project related decisions
- Deliver demonstrations to audiences ranging from executives to business users
- Communicate well written and orally at all levels - managerial, technical, and user
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones Required Attributes
- Background in business / financial / multi-dimensional modeling, data analytics, business intelligence, or consulting
- Demonstrated analytical and problem‐solving skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in implementing Performance Management Solutions
- Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing
- Experience implementing Performance Management Solutions using at least one of the following technology: Anaplan, IBM TM1/PA, Oracle Hyperion/EPM, SAP SAC, Tagetik, Board, OneStream
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Prior experience in a project team environment using structured methodologies for gathering business requirements, business processes, data conversions, and designing system interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Information Management and Technology, Engineering, or related field and equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Interest / willingness to work within an international environment and/or as part of a distributed team on a project-by-project basis
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of a larger engagement
- Prior experience in a business development such as conducting demo sessions to prospective clients
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities
- Prior experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with Consolidation/Financial Reporting, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain, Management Reporting, or Enterprise Operational Planning
- Prior experience with leading ETL tools (Informatica, SnapLogic, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI))
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) – SQL, ANSI SQL, MySQL, PL/SQL in Oracle, PartiQL in AWS, SAS
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Fluent in Portuguese
Join Keyrus team to work with global customers on innovative projects!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.