We know that great results are only achieved with a great team. That's why we are looking for talented and passionate people, with the desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, see if you match with the following requirements for the position of Sales Administrator with Keyrus:
Location: Colombia (Bogotá or Medellín)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer facing for managing Alteryx quarterly software renewals.
- CRM administration : support sales team with accurate salesforce update.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Update metrics.
- Back end administrative tasks between sales and finance team.
- Checking purchase orders data accuracy.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information.
- Support to Backlog tracking process.
- Support to Forecast tracking process.
- Compiling monthly sales report.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology, or equivalent technical experience.
- Minimum 1+ year of related experience in a Sales or management consulting role.
- English Communication skills (Advanced).
- Medium to high proficiency in Excel and creation of Dashboards.
- Good communicator, with extremely well-developed skills in listening, building rapport, presenting and written communications. Experience with presenting in small or large group settings.
- Have consultative and problem-solving skills to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action.
- Possess a keen attention to detail and be creative in methods of presenting solutions to large and diverse audiences.
- Adept at Organizational, Self-Management and Analytical skills, and be deeply results-oriented.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or similar tools.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or other reporting tools.
- Understanding of cloud base standards or other IT best practice concepts.
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.