We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for [ROLE] below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop end-to-end analytical solutions that transform data into information, build business user confidence in the use of data, and facilitate business decision-making.
- Participate in information gathering sessions with clients while understanding the needs from the point of view of a data expert.
- Integrate On-Premise/Cloud data sources with company-approved analytical tools and applications.
- Develop and present live proofs of concept, using the different tools that provide solutions to the client's needs.
- Develop work plans that meet the needs of the client and allow compliance in time and form with the data project.
- Experience of more than 2 and a half years in the management of analytical tools, preferably Alteryx.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.