We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Digital Delivery Manager below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development of strategic plans, structure and objectives of the organization.
- Management of the organization's operation processes: implementation of processes, controls (operational and financial) and project methodologies aligned to the organization's objectives in the SW development and consulting area.
- Ensure that company standards and best practices are maintained and clearly defined throughout the development and execution process of each project, as well as supervise the work of all operations staff, thereby ensuring the resulting quality of each project.
- Direct and guide the project leaders (PMs) in the good management of the projects, follow the work plans and keep a good control of the changes required to maintain the profitability of the projects and the quality of the service delivered to the clients.
- Manage economic and operational resources to maximize performance.
- Implementation of standardized management processes and adherence to quality methodologies and models.
- Prioritize tasks, set deadlines and assign personnel to various deliverables so that each project can begin execution with minimal loss of time and resources.
- Continually re-evaluate each project to review if it is meeting applicable standards and participate in problem solving with other managers and staff.
- Develop and coordinate the operations team, project managers and implementation managers.
- Manage the procurement of materials and review that each project has the necessary equipment.
- Facilitate communication between areas, companies and clients.
- Oversee the fulfillment of the area's objectives to contribute to those of the company.
- Plan business activities through a work plan designed jointly with all business units.
- Proactivity in the development of its activities
- Team collaboration,
- Interpersonal relations,
- Spirit of service,
- Professional Ethics
- Challenge management and conflict resolution
- Decision Making
- Strategic thinking
- Long-term vision
Join us at Bigo by Keyrus México!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates.
We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have.
We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.