We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Tester Analyst below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute manual and web services testing Report defects according to defined governance
- Perform smoke, regression, and user stories testing
- Contribute, as part of a QA team, towards the organizational goal of providing extremely high-quality, robust software products.
- Work with software engineers to analyze test results and debug problems. Interact with the QA test team and other groups to identify, create, and maintain test data needed to execute test cases.
- Evaluate results of test execution and records, retest, and follow defects through to resolution when expected results are not achieved.
- Report progress and issues to management and participate in test team status meetings as required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline
- Experience in Functional, API, and UI testing
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, test principles, test techniques, test types, and test levels
- Experience executing manual testing based on stories of the defined sprints/scope
- English Proficiency
Qualifications Experience with SAP Commerce, Marketing, CRM Sales, CRM Services, Customer Identity, or others Experience in the E-commerce industry
Experience with JIRA tool
Experience with automation testing ISTQB
Certified Knowledge related to JAVA, Hybris, postman, SOAP UI
Join us at Bigo!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.