We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for [SAP Cloud Platform Integration] below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the technical team to ensure proper functioning and development according to software requirements.
- Creation of new integrations in CPI
- Evaluating and recommending the use of connectors available in CPI.
- Maintain the integration in operational condition, analyzing and resolving performance anomalies from load testing of current and historical deployments.
- Identify technical issues and develop software upgrades.
- Implement deployment and industrialization (CI/CD) tools and processes.
- Plan and participate in project management decisions.
- Creating specification documents, identifying test scenarios and creating test scenarios and test data.
- Requirements gathering and solution design for integrations to be built.
- Technical consultation for interface architecture and solution design using standard integration frameworks (SAP CPI).
- Focus on API-driven integration based on collected business requirements Independent implementation (development) of APIs and other means of integration with SAP Integration Suite
- Creation and technical designs for each interface based on API, integration and other customer architecture and process principles as a result of prior technical consultation and solution design
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SPCI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration or Cloud Platform Integration) SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI).
- Knowledge of SAP BTP development
- Knowledge of Git and services like Bitbucket, Github/ GitLab CI/CD for application development on SAP Cloud Platform.
- Experience with various adapters in SCPI ( REST, SOAP, JMS, iDOC or DATA).
- Experience in delivering SAP integration solutions for on-premise and hybrid cloud scenarios using integration protocols and adapters.
- English language skills for verbal and written communication
Place of residence country México.
Join us at Bigo!, If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.