Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects of their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, or religion, however, they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with a desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements below:
Role & Responsibilities
• Work as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer in the implementation of Salesforce Marketing
Cloud at Customer Experience (CX) Projects.
• Configure and set up data models.
• Create dynamic and personalized marketing assets using various scripting languages.
• Collaborate with the technical requirements for the implementation.
• Participate in team meetings, and work with other consultants, developers, business analysts,
project managers, and QA team.
• Help the CX team, providing support to questions and proposing improvements.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, AMPscript, and SQL.
• Experience in using REST and SOAP APIs.
• Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
• English level: Upper-Intermediate.
• Spanish level: Upper-Intermediate.
• Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
• Practical experience working with Agile Methodologies (e.g., Scrum).
• Knowledge in other CX solutions from Salesforce and/or SAP (e.g., Commerce, Marketing, Sales,
Service, Customer Data Platform, Customer Data Cloud etc.).
• Portuguese is a plus.
Join Keyrus Today! https://jobs.keyrus.com/