Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects of their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, or religion, however, they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with a desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work as Integration Developer in the implementation of Customer Experience (CX) Projects.
- Integrate systems such as SAP, Salesforce, VTEX, and others.
- Develop integration flows at SAP Cloud Integration (SAP CPI) and Mulesoft.
- Implement and test integration scenarios based on technical specifications.
- Create reusable integration artifacts following the best programming practices.
- Participate in team meetings, and work with other developers, business analysts, project managers, and the QA team.
- Help the Integration team, providing support to questions and proposing improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related
- Hands-on experience with APIs or Web Services (e.g., HTTP, REST, OData, SOAP).
- Hands-on experience with JSON and/or XML.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience working with an Integration Platform, such as SAP Cloud Integration (SAP CPI), Mulesoft, SAP PI/PO, Informatica, Dell Boomi.
- Practical experience working with Agile Methodologies (e.g., Scrum).
- Knowledge of CX solutions from SAP and/or Salesforce (e.g., Commerce, Marketing, Sales, Service, CDP, etc.).
- Portuguese is a plus.
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://jobs.keyrus.co/