Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, or religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
Location: Colombia, Argentina
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with a desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for a Nearshore Business Development manager below:
About the role:
You will participate in the E2E flow of international operations. The Scope takes place in the participation of the sales process until the delivery of the work carried out. Credibility is fundamental to our processes and during this process, connections will be created so that we can further foster our international operations.
- Monitoring sales.
- Calculating the profitability of operations.
- Analyzing the profiles and skills required, and presenting the resource to potential customers with quality, productivity, and agility.
- Promote Interaction with operational leaders within Keyrus US and Keyrus Canada, and the entire Keyrus internal team, that will support the operation.
- Support the candidate interview process and connect our candidate to Keyrus international, promoting the closing of the deal.
- Monitor the flow of deliveries and carry out assessments of how the business is being executed and delivered with periodic follow-ups.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven relevant experience in international operations and/or selling nearshoring for LATAM and US.
- Hight commitment, adaptability to participate in meetings in different time zones, flexible working hours, organizational skills, work and high communication power, autonomous and agile behavior.
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, Office 365 skills.
- Advanced Trello use, export, and process management.
- Fluent English and Spanish communication skills.
- Data/Digital Tech experience could be an important differential, since our operations consist of the perception of talent, in sequence with the demand of our customers, so this perception is important in the technical universe.
- Portuguese Intermediate
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/