We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for [Tester Quality Assurance] below:
Role & Responsibilities:
● Planning of software testing by checking its proper functioning on hardware, operating system and network environment, according to specifications.
● Support in the design of scenarios, scripts and procedures.
● Detecting errors in software developments and communicating them for correction. Development Environment.
● Execution of Smoke Testing.
● Execution of Bigo Quality Assurance process.
● Critical thinking and attention to detail
● Team collaboration, creativity, interpersonal relationships, spirit of service, professional ethics.
● English language skills for verbal and written communication.
● Proficiency with testing tools and technologies. Preferably Katalon, Selenium, JMeter.
● Proactivity in the development of their professional tasks.
● Management and self-study in the face of challenges or new professional consulting challenges.
Join us at Bigo!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.