We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for SAP Business Development Executive (BDE) below:
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Fulfillment of the objectives and key indicators of the position. (Sales quota, customer quota, business plan and training).
2. Commitment and development of high impact objectives.
3. Search, Development and follow-up of SAP commercial and key account business plans.
4. Prospecting and analysis in vertical markets defined by the company.
5. Detection of needs and new business opportunities with clients.
6. Support in sizing customer needs for business solutions to be positioned.
7. Preparation of proposals and commercial presentations.
8. Negotiation and closing of projects with clients.
9. Elaboration of contracts between the company and the clients.
10. Development of knowledge of functional and technical processes of business solutions.
11. Development of knowledge of the "best business practices" of our industry and target markets.
12. Field work mostly developed with customers
1. consultative sales processes (SAP).
2. Marketing, customer service and Call Center.
3. eCommerce, Portals, CRM and Mobile platforms.
4. ERP Platforms, Business Intelligence, Databases.
5 . Knowledge in Office suite programs or equivalent.
6. Advanced English
1. High ethical and moral capacity in professional development.
2. High proactivity and initiative in the development of their professional tasks.
3. High need in the development of new challenges.
4. Excellent time management.
5. Development of presentation, image and executive language.
6. Teamwork and collaborative attitude internally and with clients.
7. High initiative and drive to penetrate with clients or take opportunities to negotiation.
8. Extroverted and with ease in developing interpersonal and social relationships.
9. Management and self-study in the face of challenges or new professional challenges of the position.
10. Quality in the delivery of information and proposals oriented to the managerial and directive level.
11. General knowledge of best business practices and continuous improvement.
12. Management leadership skills.
13. Project presenter, communicator & negotiator capabilities.
Join us at Bigo by Keyrus!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo by Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.