Location: México-Any state in the country
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Project Manager below:
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Keep track of the schedule, resources and budget of assigned projects.
2. Study the provisions for standardized documentation and project management in accordance with PMI and agile methodologies.
3. Document and organize policies, processes and procedures in accordance with the standard.
4. Daily follow up and timely and accurate communication of projects.
5. Notification of agreements, minutes, change control and risks.
6. Manage client relationship and project risk management.
7. To be an intermediary between the different people involved in the project.
8. Make a weekly status and control report for internal and external use.
9. Willingness to travel.
- Intermediate use of Office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio)
- Basic use of Project tool
- Excellent writing and spelling skills.
- Understanding and creation of flowcharts.
- E-commerce, CRM and ERP business and technical processes.
- Skills in project management methodologies: PMI, Agile,and CMMI.
At least 3 years of experience as Project Manager
Knowledge of ecommerce and CRM
Technology industry and digital transformation
Join Bigo by Keyrus Digital team to work with global customers on innovative projects!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo by Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.