Bigo by Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Salesforce Consultant below:
The position of Salesforce Consultant and Developer is focused on providing adequate and complete functional and technical advice on the Salesforce platform to be implemented with customers. Among the main functions and roles is to advise on the definitions of the business model to be implemented with the client.
Configure and manage cloud environments on the Salesforce platform with solid knowledge to model customer solutions using the full range of configurable Salesforce features such as reports, workflows, business process, outbound messages, alerts, notifications, jobs, roles, profiles, permission sets, etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management of Salesforce platform project development, implementation and delivery activities.
- Support in requirements mapping for business processes, development of Business Blueprints (BBP's) and functional/technical specifications for enhancements.
- Manage, elaborate and clarify requirements for:
a. Sales, Marketing and Customer Services processes of the platform.
b. Platform administrative consoles
c. Development platform
d. Business flow automation
e. User profiles and permissions
- Provide recommendations to customers on functionality and best practices.
- Describe standard functionality to customers during work sessions.
- Indicate what functionality is out of standard and document required changes.
- Assist the architect and technical lead in clarifying functional requirements of the solution.
- Participate in the design, coding, enhancement and testing of software applications to meet business process needs.
- Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation and maintenance of custom software.
- Develop processes and methodologies, and the ability to quickly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in problem analysis and resolution.
- Detail oriented, organized and results oriented.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as needed.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers and management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Understanding of database and data management concepts (RDBMS and ODBMS) such as SOQL, SOSL and SQL.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design and basic programming concepts.
- Strong XML knowledge, preferably with experience in server-to-server web services (SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge in front-end (SalesforceScript, AJAX, HTML, DHTML, CSS, and cross-browser development) and back-end (Salesforce, .Net, SQL) software development.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Certification in Salesforce functional modules: Sales Cloud and Services Cloud.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com API, LWC, Lightning Components and Aura Components.
Join Bigo by Keyrus Digital team to work with global customers on innovative projects!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/