We know that great results are only achieved with a great team, that's why we look for talented and passionate people, with desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us. If you are interested, follow the requirements for Java Lead Application Developer below:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Java Lead Application Developer, help customers transform their business, primarily driven by digital opportunities and technology in the SAP Commerce space.
- You will design / develop the right solution for Transformation and Change in the SAP CX space for the customer, using variety of frameworks and methods to enable SAP Commerce implementation and support.
- Strong understanding of user interface, cross browser compatibility, features and general web standards.
- Experience planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and units.
- In-depth functional knowledge or hands-on experience designing with web services
- Understanding of security principles and how they apply to e-commerce applications
- Experience with Java and its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
- Familiar with various architectural and design patterns.
- TDD experience
- Knowledge of Java concurrency patterns
- Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence / Jenkins
Desirable that you have knowledge with SAP Hybris development
Join Bigo by Keyrus Digital team to work with global customers on innovative projects!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: https://bigo.mx/
Bigo by Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioral aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.