Keyrus believes in diversity. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.
Are you ready to start coding as a Keyplayer? That is what we do in Keyrus, increasing and transforming insights into value for our clients, combining consulting and technological solutions. Digital Experience & innovation is part of our DNA.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Technical Leader to ensure the quality of deliveries
- Help the development team, providing support to questions and proposing improvements.
- Create reusable codes, easy to maintain and following best programming practices.
- Participate in team meetings, work with other developers, business analysts, project managers and QA team.
- Responsible for developing the application in the back end side
- Work from an approved backlog and convert this backlog into new features and improvements in the application.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- +4 years of experience in projects with Java, Spring, JEE, JPA, MVC, web services (REST / SOAP).
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural teams.
- English level: Upper Intermediate.
- Portuguese is a plus
- +2 years of experience in SAP Commerce Cloud projects (Hybris)
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/