Are you ready to be part of the #KeyPlayers? increasing and transforming insights into value for our clients, combining consulting and technological solutions #DigitalExperience, innovation is part of our DNA.
We have presence in 20 countries around the world, with more than 3.000 employees and 20 years in the technology field #Makedatamatter.
What are we looking for? Our #CXKeyPlayer here is some information about this role:
You will be working directly with the client, gathering requirements to analyse, design and support the software implementation; understanding the customer journeys and how they are influenced by diverse technologies.
- Configure CX tool accordingly with the customer business goals
- Support best practice business changes
- Gather and analyse business requirements from customer, offering best solutions
- Engage in pre-sales process when required, design the delivery of the CX solution
- Support customer in post Go-Live daily activities
- Definition of functional scenarios with the technical team
- Definition and communication of patterns, templates, and best practices
- Perform presentations / training about CX solutions when required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business /related discipline or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Marketing automation
- Digital Business knowledge: Online Commerce, Digital Marketing, Performance Marketing, Social Media
- Hand on Hands on experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Experience with project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, PMBOK, etc.)
- English Proficiency
- At least 1 year of experience Sales Force Marketing implementing projects.
- Experience in other marketing automation tools (SAP, Adobe, Oracle) is a plus.
- Knowledge in other SalesForce tools: (CRM, Commerce, Datorama, Interaction Studio, Pardot)
- Knowledge in Data Analytics: Dashboards, KPIs, Reports
- Knowledge in other Marketing Automation tools (SAP, Marketo)
- Knowledge in Data Management
- CX Certifications
- Portuguese Proficiency
Join us at Keyrus Colombia!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: http://www.keyrus.com/co/
Keyrus believes in diversity, and, for that reason, only evaluates the technical and behavioural aspects in their candidates. We encourage everybody to participate in our hiring processes, no matter their gender, age, ethnicity, religion, however they may identify themselves or conditions they may have. We do not allow any type of discrimination in our team.